Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crap

Haha! Fine, I'll sound more cheerful..
My girlfriend complains, nah nag..

Oh tomorrow School!!
Erm i dont think its something cheerful..
But somehow, stupidly, i look forward!! AHh!! NO!! What's with me having this kinda thinking!! :P

Going back M'sia on 13 Nov!! Woohoo!!
Means that I will not see my M'sia gang till next year!
Means that I will not be to school till next year!
Means that I will not be taking MRT till next year!
Means that I will not be spending more than 30 minutes everyday walking till next year!
Means that I will be able to see my M'sia frens back there!
Means that I will be able to see my family, WOOHOO!
Means that.... That.. I will not be able to see my girlfriend till next year...... Woohoo!!

Nah.. My crap.. Get along with it, nag... Muahahaha..
*Gorilla laughing along..*

1 comment:

Courtney Craig said...

hahaha! XD sorryy the gorilla part just made my day!