Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

17/1/2010. Tears, Acheness, Sorrows... Justice??

I have no idea how many people will look at this. But, may it be sinked under the blanket of history, not to be read by anyone, let it just be my words, my emotional words, to my dear late brothers....

Brainlocked, tonguedtied, heartwrenched when i got hold on the news, i even ask, although in vain of hope of the false news, "Is it really true??", holding back my tears, try not to stammer too strongly, in vain.

Heck.

Heck.

What else can I say? I've gone to this place, not that i dont wann, but not that i really wann to, but its God that put in here, I'll, try my best, to obey Him.. How I cried, how i shivered, how i feel like bursting out shouting.. How cruel, how pathetic... Time gives, time takes.. In the past 17years of my life, I've never been more understanding to the significant between Life and Death. God may just take away your life in a split second. But why, why Lord, why my dear friends?? They don't even get to know You, why Lord?? I admit, I'll blame the Lord sometimes, and guilt myself for that... I know i'm not supposed to, but.... Is their lost something ok??

Lord, please strengthen me, please uphold me.. How I wish that none of this could have happened.. Lord, you can just rise them up from the death if You wann to, but let Your will be done.. Let Your will be done..........

Is it fair for them?? That people start to know them, start to miss them, start to love them, start to appreciate them, start to wish how much they wann them to be back, just after they're no longer with us?? What's the point?? Lord, may You give us this as a lesson, despite all, that we, all human beings, shall learn to appreciate, love, care, for everybody they love now, families, friends.... don't wait till its too late, and start crying for them, its too late..

I pray for their families, that Lord You will be with them, let them know of Your great love, despite their great sorrow, their hysteric grieve, that they need to continue on with life.. Let our friends' memories be instilled in their family members always, no matter what..

As this goes to their friends, remember them always, continue to love them always, despite being down to the abyss, despite being ached griefly, we'll still live on our life, and even better, to life a meaningful life, a miraculous life..

May we be remembering their death anniversary, may we mourn and think of them on that day for half and hour or more, may we cry for them on that day..

Lord, I know you are aware of this situation, undoubtedly, things had been going on greatly, till this happened.. What's more?? Chung Ling is facing a great dilemma now.. People are blaming our beloved HM for our friends' accidents. Despite all the fears, all the sorrows, all the pressures, he managed to stand up among all, straight, and said this, "I will take full responsibility of it...." This is our HM, we're proud of him, who says he's a coward?? Lord, may You be among all Chung Ling kias, may You speak to them, give them visions, uphold them in perfect unison during these tough times.. Teachers and students alike, stand up for justice, for truth, for passion, for love.........

How I wish to go back, how I wish to be with my dear friends at their last moment, how I wish to be part of Chung Ling again amidst this dark times. Lord, what I can do, is just to pray. the Scriptures says: "Prayer is the most powerful weapon a man has, despite all things, prayer will get you through tough times." I believe that, I truly do.. Lord, may you strengthen my Spirit, so that my dear prayers for my friends, my companions, my school, my home, will be heard. Lord, listen to me.. Lord....

Brendon, Jason, Zi Jun, Yi Zhang, I'll say this: I appreciate all the times we had together last time, sweet moments, bitter times, I apprecaite all.. Your laughter, your shoutings, your rebellious bellows, ringing in my aching head.. Your handsome face, your fine features, your strimmed bodyline, appear in my busted mind every once a while.. Is it that I want you, is that we need you... We love you, bren, jason, jun, zhang........

Lord, I pray.....

3 comments:

sophialps said...

hey! i m reading.. dun sad k?
i m proud of u.. u grown much! grown in spiritual hehe..
be optimistic always, God had His plan for everything dat HE did.. dun wori..they will be remains in ur heart alwiz.. u will feel like actuali dey are still living in ur heart.. jz like how i felt my friend when he passed away.. dey are jz asleep as wad bible say, we all will be meeting dem soon.. they are God's children and God love them.. dun wori brother.. God is wif us.. is a process of our life.. God bless u der k? hehe.. how r u now?

Xiang Xiang said...

yo sophia.. hmm yeup yeup.. i'll see them again.. hmmm.. oh i going great.. monday last test.. bio!! haha... quite busy lo....

sophialps said...

hahahaha, busy until 4get to contact me? lolx.. u cuming bec during cny anot? i m working in starbucks now, quite near ur house der d at gurney tower.. hahaha.. u can cum to find me when i work.. lolx.. bio ar.. hmm.. gambateh ler!!! lolx..