Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today dated 4 March 2009~~

Tomorrow E Maths test..
Last paper of the test ^^
I did quite OK in this test..
A few subjects improved, not by leaps and bounds.. =P
But still hae a couple of B's and C's, and of course A's!!

Life is great, and will be greater..
I love my phone...
I love talking with my little bro on the phone..
I love God~~

This post is so random..
Well, why not?? Me myself is random..

Starting to have a bad impression on someone(s)..
They are crap, useless to make friends with...

So.............

That's all and all the best for tests!!
God bless^^

No comments: