Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yay~~ Pics^^

Some random pics taken by me randomly, at random places, some due to total boredom, some due to interests, some due to fun.....
Enjoy^^
My room!! From right: Jun Hong, Anh, WeiLian, YongEn, and ME!! Huh where am I?? Guess..... =.=


This was drawn by the one and behold JunHong!! Haha.. The one in red in the 1st pic..

RAINBOW~~ Haha.. Nice leh!! My 1st rainbow in singapore!!




The 3 pics above are taken at the canteen, we're studying.. ^^

This taken at Eujune room, ShaoZchuen playing my guitar.. Haha.. Yeng leh!!

I edited this.. Nice??

Haha.. Nice?!?! =P
Yerr!! I feell super gay in this pic!! Blek... But quite 'romantic'... =.=

Me.......~~

No comments: