Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

New start!!

New start!!
Lols.. Its great..
Can it be God's??
Well, maybe..
Should be..
I'm so happy, I found myself enjoying school..
Thank God for that, I've been praying for that..
He answered it, Amen..

Well, mostly, its because of her..
And of coz other things else, friends, myself, teachers....
I found myself becoming hardworking, studying everyday, completing homework on time..
Wahh.. Cant' believe it hor?? So not me.. Haha..
So, thanks to dad mom her yong en.. These people had been motivating me quite alot..
I can achieve to what I am now, its all because of them..

And its great, the feeling is great..

She dare me, to win her in the coming tests..
Well, why not?? She got 14th in class, i got 34th..
But, I'm not stupid, am just lazy..
Muahahaha~
You'll see, you guys will see..
Mom Dad, be proud.. Hehe..

Just hope I will continue lik this till the end, endure till the end..
And not grow weary and give up..
And not to disappoint all of them..
Let's do it!!™ :P

All the best to everyone..
Love God, love family, love her and frens...
-YX-

No comments: