Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Could I??

Could I?? Well, it'll be hard..

Hmm.. Ever since I came here,
I've been growing so much that I surprise even myself..
Haha..
Is it worth to come here?? Definitely..
Remembering last year when I applied, was not that happy to come, but merely bcause parents said so..
But if given the chance to change, I wouldnt..

God is great..
Looking over me each and everyday, resurrected me from many troubles, blessed with so many wonderful things..
Oh, and during the first few months of school, or should I say,
During the first six months of the year here, I pretty much hated the school and people..
I was not happy, finding no peacefulness and calmness in my heart,
I sometimes wept...
Hurt so deeply that I wanted to give up everytime..
Well, God is great......

I thank for His amazing grace that still has not given up upon me, despite all the wrong things I've done and despite the many things I've given up..
God is great..
Given me many revelations and visions..
Hmmm..

Thinking of all that He has done in my life,
Changed me, changed my family, changed my life...
And to who I am now......
All glory to Him..

What could I do more??
Well, the answer is not what, its how much..
Can I grew more?? Duh..
Can I change the society, can I change the world?? Who knows?? I have no doubt I would do something great.. God has great plan for me in my future..

Impact lives, is what I aim for, for the future..
And now, to do everything to the best, appreciate every moment of my life, learn and do something worthwhile everyday.. Is what I'll aim to achieve now..

All glory to Him forever and ever..
May my passion continue to burn, may my faith continue to blaze..
Amen.......

Could I?? Yes.......

No comments: