Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life as always..

Hows life??
Well, I would like to say that it is perfect,
but no, its not..
However, it is great enough for me to enjoy my everyday..
I'm waiting for God's calling for me, for this few months..
Nope, not yet..
But I'm trying to be Christ-like everyday..
Praise the Lord, He's helping me..
And, few prayers answered.. Amen!!

Oh, school is great, hostel life great, church great, CCA great..
What's not great.... hmm, let's see..
I'm still not getting over some few things, haha, but am trying..
My attitude, not that perfect either, but am trying..
Miss my family alot..
Hehe..
Pray that God's angel will watch over me every moment..
And prosper me Oh Lord..
God bless!!

No comments: