Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blogger Beginner.. ME!!

Hahax..
Just started bloggin..
My 2nd blog..
Y start??
Bcause my fren oso gt blog mah..
N they blog until so interesting n so geng n blablabla..
So mah try out n C lorr..
Bsides, read the newspaper n saw tat there r so many blogger who r so famous n there r also competition of blogging..
Haha..
Mayb 1 day can go blogging competition..
N bcome da most 'geng' blogger ever in history!!
hahahahahahaha!!

...

So..
tat's all larr..
My 2nd post for my new blog..
Hehe..
^^

HEy..
before finishing.. juz gonna say smtg..
My blog wil going 2 B no picture..
bcause going 2 buy new computer (YAY!!)
N all da files in da other hard disk..
so..
yup..
tat's all!!

No comments: