Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Saturday--2nd August

Wah.. finally gt 2 sleep a bit later..
No BB activities.. Haha..
8 smtg wake up..
Then switched on PC.. Haizz..
Am the treasurer nw, I nid 2 prepare a budget list n print a letter 4 changing of signatories..
So early nid 2 do those things D..
Do do do.. type type type.. Lolz..
Den finnaly finish.. Eat breakfast, beehoon+mee+milo..
Change into Club T.. 2day gt AGM..
Den my dad fetch me 2 sch in Honda Accord. Reach sch..
Go to 3TB5 where da AGM is held.. put bag..
Den go 2 basktball court C gt ppl playin or nt..
Haha.. So many ppl, crowded..
Ooo..
Gt competition 2day, organised by my sch PIBG, final..
Bird2 vs 槟泰.. Haha.. funny lorr da team name, bird bird..
Bird2 is form6 de n 槟泰is from5 de..
Nt long after i come, they started..
Wah.. So geng 1!!
Those guys dribble like da ball is part of their boD..
As they juz started, da 槟泰guy, no12, n he's da state player, he dribble dribble n past 2 player of bird2 n whoosh whossh whhosh.. He shoots..
IN!!
wow.. so fast!!
den afterwards they dribble here, shoot there, pass here n......
So interesting.. So pro..
Den i watched the match till bout 10:15.. Haha.. AGM started at 10 o clock.. I rushed to da class n
HAHA!! they nt yt started..
PHew..
After a while, they started anyway.. Teacher advisor speech, president............... (so boring..) Finally, da announcement of new committee.. Haha..
i gt appointed as Training MAster for Cars!! WooHoo!! Nex time training cn bully ppl D.. Hahax.. AGM finished at 10:20 (so fast 1...)
Den mah go n C da match again lorr.. accordin 2 my frens, they said 槟泰 is winning..
Of coz larr, they hav 2 state player n almost all of them r sch player..
So yeng de their skills.. wonder if i cn do like tat 1 day..!!
They shootin so 百发百中..
Finally watched till 11:00, den go 2 outdoorbasktball court..
Saw chong boon, zhi cheng, jian huah n those guys playin.. Joined them.. Hahax..
I shot a few loops n u should C me dribbling.. So PRo!!..
N once, i shoot from da 3pointer line..
I aim..
I'm gettin ready..
I shoot!!
Da ball fly n fly n fly n..
Piang!!
Kena da loop =( Din Go in.. Nvr mind larr.. bt i score a few points anyway..
Play until so tired..
Den finally til 12:00 go bac home.. Reach my house..
Wah... wat's da smell??
YAY!! My mom's frying fish n chips n egg 4 lunch.. so hungry D..
Rest 4 a while, bath den go eat..
My 2 brothers so noisy, shout here shout there.. until i felt so irritated.. Fortunately i din nt burst.. Hahax..
Den do my own things lorr.. 4 o clock my parents go out n my brothers go karate..
I at home alone..
Watched TV 4 a while den on PC.. Hahax..
Then 5:30 off PC..
Bath, parents came bac, go fetch brothers from karate, eat dinner at lembah permai..
Parents ordered lemon chicken, kangkung, taufu with crab meat, egg, chicken with dunno-wat..
So full lorr..
Then i saw Vi Chien wif her family..
Hahax..
So long din C her D.. She oso so long din C me D..
Wonder if she wonder y am i so handsome D?? (lolx..)
Then go walk walk walk at the garden there, watch ppl playin football, den sit on da swing..
Den Vi Chien finish her meal D..
She n her sis oso came..
Hahax..
Den she's goin bac..
Her sis called her 2 say goodbye 2 me.. N my brother called me 2 say goodbye 2 her..
HAHAX!!
So lame..
Bt we din say goodbye to each other..
Haha..
den go bac home..
Den on PC again..
Then write dis blog..
N..
Writing dis blog..
N..
Writing dis blog..
N..
Writing dis blog..
N..........

No comments: