Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Great Truth.. Dun B surprise.. REally..

So boring..

Fortunately.. There is dis great invention called-- mirror..
Whenever I'm boring, I'll look up to da mirror..
N when i do dis..
Ah..
I wonder: y am i so handsome.. Is it a sin to B handsome?? Fortunately no.. Or else.. I'll B a great sinner.. Haha..

N,
whenever I look up da mirror.. sometimes I'll be amazed by da person in it.. N guess who is it??
Me OF COURSE!! Da reflection in it is so perfect n handsome.. N when it come to reality.. !! Bettter!! You'll C tat I'm more handsome than shown in da mirror..

So..
So sry if I cause any incovinience bcause of dis post..
Its nt my fault..
Its juz an infinite truth..

I'm handsome..

4 comments:

林颉理 said...

hey dude! posing a comment here..

nice blog.. but sometimes dun go too far k? haha.. very funny...

im working on a blog for our youth. im gonna pose lotsa sermons into it. so u better see ya?

http://wgctog.blogger.com

wgctog stands for When Generations Connect, Tabernacle Of Grace..

thats all for now

"When Generations Connect - Time to change to make a difference"


Regards,
Jieli

KelvinNoob said...

haha, really zi liang kuang,
but actualy ok la, quite handsome also,
if u admit that u're 2nd,
no1 will dare 2 say that they r 1st
u know why ?
bcoz they will scare u beat them,
hahahahahahahaha

juz a jk...

take care ya, bro^.^

..KelviN..

ROSALIND. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ROSALIND. said...

oh my goshhhh!
you are the most extreme 'zi4 lian4 kuang2' I've ever seen!
Hahas. Weih didi ah...the way you say it is so so funny but my bro is more handsome.
Lols. Don't beat him up yea...