Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Treasurer?? Who??

Treasurer?? Who??
Haha..
The AGM which is just over last Saturday, Boys' Brigade de.. Very nervous lorr.. Dunno going to hold what post.. But I prefer drill master more than others.. Why?? Maybe its more interesting, more challenging, and more......
Start at around 8:00am, held in the sch hall.. So cool.. We NCOs arranged them to the hall and sit at a place.. Everybody seated, AGM started.
Speech from teacher advisor, chairman, blablablabla..
Then finally, the most waited moment.. Declaration of new committee..
"Chairman: Sgt Lim Chong Chiat"
"Vice chairman:..."
"Secreatary: ..."
Until now, not so excited yet. Because drill master is announce a bit later de.. BUT..
"Treasurer: L/Cpl Lim Yong Xiang"
...
...
Am I hearing the wrong thing?? Haha.. Obviously no, because I AM the treasurer now..
SO, I went up and sit at the committee chair..
So excited..
So elated..
So...
Afterward finish d.. Everyone who met me says this:
"Wah.. Treasurer lorr!!"
I was so happy yet disappointed..
Hahax..

So..
The day was about that..
Thinking: Am I able to handle the things?? Too much pressure?? Busy??
Many thoughts pop up while my mind is not thinking anything..
Lol..
Never mind larr.. Just do it!! As good as you can!!
Gambateh!!

1 comment:

Jia Cun said...

u can do it! dun worry, just ASK CLHS officers, if u dun understand.