Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Ah~ blog alive, for this moment...

Harlo!!!
I've been doing great here..
Many people miss me eh??
I miss you guys too.. =P
Evrything is superb here..
Mid-year exams coming, not so stress..
Things happened, and I'm the one who choose the paths..
Life is wonderful and a miracle..
I hope I can do better..

God bless All the best!!
<3

1 comment:

sophialps said...

yala.. suddenly like lost contact from u... hahahahaha.. sure miss u la.. adui adui...
so long didnt blog.. spm life sucks ler.. hahahahha.. i m in the mid of exam now.. so lazy to update my blog