Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Another day to behold.. =P

Yo guys I'm back ^^
I doubt anyone read my blog... =p
Dad Mom Bro did you?? XP

The score of happiness of my life goes up again..
Mid year had ended!! Woohoo~~

I can afford to slack now XD
But for how long??

Hmmmmm...
Am i too unfair??
Am i expecting too much??
Maybe.. And maybe someone is expecting somethin from me also...

Again I shall say...
Less crap and more fun..
Let's enjoy some pics ^^

Cool aye?? Taken during bio heart experiment thingy..

Yay!! Basketball Partner...

Oh, a fly just flew in your mouth dumb... XP

......
The picture speaks a thousand words.. XD

Whoa!!!! Royal FLUSH!!! AHhhhh!! So rare!! Yet, its in my hand.. How lucky ^^

No comments: