Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Amazing facts of our body..

Oh......
I just realized I'll be out of pictures if I posts those pic of my life here everyday..
=P

Well then, I shall post something else...
Hmmmm... Let's see......

*See your head laa*

Whose that?!

*You*

huh ME?!

=.= Ok enough crap...
Anyway, let's enjoy the 'below thing'.. XP

The average human body contains enough:

Sulfur to kill all the fleas on an average dog.
Aww... Cute doggy.. *Woof*


Iron to make a 3 inch nail.
Are any of these even 1 inch??


Fat to make 7 bars of soap.
And this is just one of the 7 bars.. Yew~~ Fats..... XD


Carbon to make 900 pencils.

You can try this out, if you're really that bored, or only if you can even find this many pencils.. =.=


Phosphorous to make 2,200 match heads.
Oh how mesmerizing..


Potassium to fire a toy cannon.
But its obviously not this kinda TOY cannon =.=



Water to fill a 38 litre/10 gallon tank.
Oh~~ Another mesmerizing one..


Hope you have fun^^
All the best =P

No comments: