Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tagged by Timothy

1.My Name : Lim Yong xiang

2.My Birthday : 6th June


3.Who tagged you : Timothy


4.Name 5 best friends : There is only one BEST friend for everyone..


5.What do you wished for birthday : A laptop!! ><

6.Happy things that happened recently : Love is the greatest thing...

7.Most stressed about recently : Studies, people, school..

8.What is your dream about future : I will be a person that influence people..

9.Do you have someone you like : Nope... Not like..

10.Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : Hahah.. Yup..


11.Most happy to hang out with : Lols!!! You-know-who..

12.If two of your friends are having conflicts : I'll join in, but talk crap.. Then everyone will be laughing away and not quarrel le..

13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : Depend on her lo..

14.What to do in Christmas : Buy presents for people.. Ah~ only if i can afford it...

15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : Family ^^

16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : Brain will be hyper lag..


17.How many siblings do you have : 2

18.Favourite song(Female) : Lols.. No idea.. =P

19.Favourite song(Male) : Shadow of the Day- Linkin Park


20.Favourite Colour : BLUE!!

21.Flush before using the toilets? : Yeap.. Always..

22.Love me not? : Haha.. Quite....


23.Affectionate to guys or girls : Girl, no 's'

24.What do you want to shout out loudly : AHHHH!!!!! XP

25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : Woooo~~ Its my pleasure if 'invited'.. =P

26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : Duh....

27.Who’s the bastard : I know, you know, they know.. It's them..


28.What’s the current affection : Hehe.....

29.Ugly when asleep: Who knows?? I have no idea.. you tell me..

30.Whats the time now : My clock just exploded..

31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : I hate the person who tagged the person that tagged me.. =P


32.Weight : 530N ^^ See i so clever!!


33.Weather today : morning afternoon night??

34.Are you pregnant : who knows? Let's checkk....

35.What will you do if you win a lottery : Buy presents for people..

36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : Muahahahahaha...

No comments: