Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Aha!!

Muahahaha!!
Blog alive!! -for now-
Finalyy, i updating my blog today..
And manyy manyy pictures will be up..
Enjoy ^^
God Bless :P
Behold-- 2-year-old me!! Muahaha.. Cute leh!! Ok now i ask, who believe me?? Haha!! Stupid!! Its my cousin laa!! Haha!! Haha!! Haha............. :P

Man!! I ate alot alot of Durians lo!! Wohoo!! I love it!! (I mean the newspaper..) XP
Kakaz.. I have alot of fun climbing the tree.. Helped pluck down the Ciku.. Hmmm.. One of my favourites.. ^^ And the white pants I wearing, was no longer brown, it became blacker.. Lols.. Deep.......

Pss~ My B'day is on 6th June.. :P Hehe!! The cake is the biggeesst I've ever seen leh!! Woohoo!! Thx mom dad ^^

Ahhhh.. Food again... I love this so much dude!! Chicken rice balled... So special lo, then so nice.. And the chicken, tasted like chicken.. Wahh lame..

Lols.. The few dudes was glued to the tv.. While eating the cake.. Watching Transformer 3!! ZzZ... Transformer 2 is not even out yet k...
TaaDaa!! The Malacca River!! Boats available here, for more info, please search for me, tour guide fee: RM10.. :D

Woohoo!! I see talent in my this little-cute cousin.. The future Hulla-Hoop champion!! All the way cous!! :D

Oh Oh!! *Thump* *Whoosh* *Poof* Haha.. The 3 boys playing Gameboy SP.. See their expressions!! Lol so funnyy.. :O

WooHoo!! First time on plane leh!! Well, not quite 1st time.. 2, 3 year old sit b4 but dint rmb anything le.. So fun lo!! The clouds so nice ^^ Praise God for His wonderful creations..

Hehe.. My bro's bike.. very big eh?? He's also very big.. (Aiseh YL happy bo?? :P) HAve fun riding bike, a century dint ride le..

Me posing in the changing room at Gurney.. Hehe.. Hyper vain lo me..

WooHoo!! The 3 brotherhood!! kakaZ.... I love em... :3

Haha.. Handsome laa handsome laa... I'm talking about me... *Cough* *Ahem* :P

ME and little-est bro ride bicycle...

He veryy veryy pro leh!! He can ride without holding onto the handle!! Walau!!!! Siao!! Ok, now i ask aagain.. Who believe me?? Haha!! HAha!! AHAHAHA!!! Lolslols!!!
MY dad and mom.. WooHoo!! 2 wonderful people.. ^^ We at Pizza.. Hehe.. Dont they look alike?? :D

Wahhh... Look at his face... Face cramp meh..... Lols!!

Ok now this is real.. He does know how to play piano... And very good at it.. Haha!! I'm very proud of him.. :D

Lols... Lols..... Cute leh..... :P

My mom cooked de....... Super delicious lo!! Love her food so much laa!! She can go cook for restaurant le.. :P

I Kissing My Bro.. Lols see he so enjoying it... :D Haha!!

Me at the field downstairs with Dad and Bro...


Yerr.... Why look at me lik tat?! Too handsome le isit?? ZzZ.... :O

Haha!! Hope you have fun reading this post guys ^^ I have fun writing it...... Miss my family and frens so much... Love everyone :D WooHoo!!

God's Grace is Greeat.. Amen!! :P

No comments: