Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, June 22, 2009

My room, and some stuffs in it..

Hehe.. My room, and some stuffs in it..

Haha!! This!! My cell group leader gave it to me as my b'day present.. Hehe.. A talking cat, with a clock on it's face... Very good laa.. Thx ^^ And very cute also~~

Aha!! Hehe.. Without this, I rather be bald...... :O :3 Crazy.... Hee.. But seriously, my wax is very important to me.. :P

Yay ^^ This is my favourite.. My parents gave it to me for my 16th B'day.. So happy lo!! Thx Thx!! :)

WooHoo!! Guitar... I'd sometimes strum a few chords when feeling down.. :P It's a superb form of relaxation..

Whoa!! UFO in my room!! Hehe.. This is a small gift from my Vietnam roommate.. Thx dude!! This was wore by the Vietnam's soldiers last time.. cool eh?? Looks cute.. :D

Lollipop domination.. Kakaz.. I love sucking lollipop.. It gives me a sense of security.. :O

Ahh.. I love it.. Dunno what it's called.. But its super duper delicious.. ^^

WooHoo~ Books.. The bottom-est are all my school stuffs, text books, exercises, papers.. The middle one are my Bible, devotional books, lotss of receipts, cup and toothbrush toothpaste.. Hehe.. Then the top-est are the dictionaries, story books, certificates, papers, shampoos and a photo frame of me and family.. :D

Hehe.. My shoes.. Do they look stinky?? :O

Haha.. This book, yong En gave me one.. A very good book.. Super good.. Haha.. Very inspiring.. ^^
Haha.. Behold... The evil toys~~ (Oh anyway the papers under it are chemistry.. :P)

Hehe.. I love this necklace very much too ^^ Thx PeiYing.. :D Very nice eh??

Aha!! :D :P :) So nice lo.. This picture was taken during the Chinese New Year.. And the photo frame, my parents bought for me as a gift b4 coming to Singapore.. :D

Oh and this... This ball had gone through up's and down's with me.... This is the 1st thing i uses when I am feeling down.. Seriously, everytime sad or emo or moody, I'll go play ball.. Then will like very calm le.. Hehe.. Thx to dad mom for buying for me too ^^ Ah~ I wonder how many could understand..

And this, my 1st Bible.. ^^ Thx to Aunty Guat Lee who gave it to me during VBS 4 years ago.. :P Hehe.. It had been my guardian and direction when I'm searching for an answer.. And when I need assurance and security.. :D But well, I'm stil trying to search deeper into the Word, udnerstand more, grow in the Lord..

Hehe.. This was given by Asta and Chelsia to me during Yong En's b'day.. Haha!! YEa no kidding.. they gave Yong En one for his b'day, and bought one for me too.. :P Thx ^^ This was the strongest bottle I've ever used... Everywhere I go I hit everrything with it.. And not even a sctrach.. Oh, maybe 2.. :P And can tahan up to 200'C..

Hehe.. this, this....... This is what made my life very pleasant everyday.. Wahh.. Everyday in hostel is like hot till siao.. But with this, aahh.. No more worries.. :P Thx to mom dad... Who brought it from Puchong all the way to Penang and now here S'pore.. It had been on this earth as long as me.. :D Ancient..
Ok Finally, while writing this post, I've been feeling very blessed... Thank God for all the things He has given me, and has yet to give me.. :P Thank God for His plans for the future.... And Thank God for all that He has done..
Hallelujah!! ^^

No comments: