Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Some thoughts

Today's already saturday..
School's gonna reopen soon..
I've been nervous about it..
Could things change??


I dont wann my holiday and all those stuffs to go to waste..
I realise God is the only one that can understand me..


Sometimes, sacrifices are very good..
But human grow tired too..
And that's when people learn to give up and stop doing anything..
Huh~

Isn't it unfair to give up just because you're tired??
How about the others you love??


Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don't act thoughtlessly, but understand what God wants you to do. Ephesians 5:16,17

No comments: