Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2day1night trip to KL

17 June 2008
Me and my family went to KL for a short trip.
Departed at about 8:00am



Door Locked
Ready to roll




Bags
n
baggage loaded






Bye Bye Penang Bridge!!
C u in 2 days time!!





Turning in 2 PUchong!!
My hometown for 10 years!!





Lunch..

Bak Kut Teh!!
Mmmm..
So long din eat liao..
So good..




My ex..
Haha..
Primary School..




Sunway Pyramid..
A shopping complex..
with a pyramid n,
a lion's body..
Cool??
Of course!!
Way cooler than Queensbay Mall..
Wait till u C its inside..



Nice..


Huh??
Toilet??
Yup.. Hehe..








Escalator with mirror..
Wat a great thing..
Lidat I dun nid go toilet 2 do my hair D lorr..
Hahax..




Dude?!
Wat's a shark doin in here??
BTW, its kinda cute..
N sometimes it'll bang the glass..
So funny!!



U think QB mall skating ring is cool??
Wat's in here is way cooler!!
Its also a skating ring..
But its iced!!
Woohoo!!
Skating on ice!!
I wanna go skate 1..
Bt no more shoe D.. =(



Guess wat they're doing??
Cant guess??
Haha..
They'r all hair stlyists..
Barbering n styling hairs..
In a shopping complex!!
Cool..








Woohoo!!
Giant Wall-E..
On the roof!!








Sunway Lagoon..
Viewed from SunwayPyramid..





Tat's da end of my trip to this Cool Shopping Mall..
Sunway Pyramid..
I'll B bac..
Muahahahahah..


More coming up next!!

No comments: