Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MIX PLAYLIST
1. Carry You Home - James Blunt
2. Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
3. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
4. Take A Bow - Rihanna
5. Summertime - New Kids on the Block
6. Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
7. The Time Of My Life - David Cook
8. Love Song - Sara Bareillis
9. Realize - Colbie Caillat
10. No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown

Surfed Mix Fm site..
Saw through MIXED UP 20..
Dis's da result..
Quite gud da songs..
Lik Realize, Stop and Stare, Love Song, I'm Yours, Carry You Home presonally..
Quite good larr all da songs..
If can, try listen to all of it..
^^

No comments: