Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Love- A Wonderful Thing

Love
a wonderful thing..
Make u feel happy the whole day..
N can also hurt u for a whole month..
I always wanted to B lik those couple..
So sweet n lovely..
N was paralyzed in their own world of 2..




Who am I to blame??

Y am i so unlucky??
Fell in love with some girls b4..
Experienced the amazing-ness of love..
But..
My love life was nt as smooth as those..
I was betrayed a few time b4..
N was completely ignored b4..
I was blamed for ignoring them..
N was scolded 4 being a real faker..
Y?? Y? Y!!
I was juz trying to treat u at my best!!
I was juz doing my Best!!
...
...
Y am i blamed 4 the things i am not..
N nt praise 4 wat i've done??
Aren't those things i did 4 u nt adequate??
Are u not satisfied??
Thn tell me so??
Y do u wan 2 shout it out to everyone??
U, hurt da 1 loving u..



I am Just trying to love u...

Wat is da use of a heart??
If it cant B used to love someone??
Can it B used to hate someone??
I hope so..
I juz doesn't wan to B hurt anymore..

I juz wan to let u noe tat..
I really..
Really..
Love u..

I'm thinking of u everyday..
MayB u doesn't noe it..
Bt I do..
I'll always B waiting 4 u..
No matter wat..
I'll B waiting..

Waiting..

No comments: