Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

13 November at School

My second last day of the last year in school
Recess time..
At canteen with Jieli and Max..
A view of the canteen as a rememberance..




I am sitting at the bench..
See the guy sitting and facing the camera??
Yeah, that's me..






Aiseh..
Yeng leh??





Me posing..
While Jieli playin guitar..








NOw my turn to play guitar..








Turning the bball..








Psychic!!







Timothy!!!
Posing..
(thought himself so handsome.. xD)






ME posing with guitar..
Is that a C chord??






From left:
Timothy, Jieli, KooiJin, CheeTatt







KooiJin dribbling past Chee Tatt..







From left:
ChienMing, KooiJin, Max, Timothy, Me..
Playin Chor Dai Di







CheeTatt with his cards..









ME with my cards..









Timothy with his..








Nice leh??
Thx to Jieli..
Guitar and Basketball..
Two of my favourites items..





KooiJin posing with guitar..
Why so fierce??
Oh!! He can't hold the guitar any longer that's why...





ME and Jieli..








Me posing with guitar..







ME and KooiJin..
Agent 007


ME breakdancing..
Don't really know it..
But did it anyay..

No comments: