Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Letter To Church Friends..

I really grow a lot in GBC..
REally a lot..
And I mean a lot.. A lot..
(okok.. I understand.. A lot.. Enough..)
A lot.. =.=
OKOK!! ENOUGH!!
So.. I grew a lot in GBC, very obvious though..
You guys can see, I dint talk much last time, in fact dint talk at all..
But now, I like to talk.. xD
Last time I had no friends in church and I hate to go church..
Now I'm looking forward to go youth, and had friends..
Hehe..

So, what I want to say is that, I reallyreally will miss you guys muchmuch..
I just started to get active in youth, now I'm leaving..
So unfair..
But, you guys appeared in my life and helped me to be more mature..
Thanks.. =P
Maybe you guys will not miss me very much, or maybe you will..
But you guys will know that I really miss all of you..
^^

Thanks..

(P.S. I know that not many of 412 will be reading my blog.. But I do hope that they know that I appreciate them.. And every 412 who read this, please tell me.. THX!! )

No comments: