Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Friends come and go..

Friends come and go..

Its horrible to leave friends.. Especially when the one leaving is you..
Man!!
Them all are like telling me not to go SIngapore..
You all thought so easy arr??
ZzZ.. And said that they'll miss me.. ME and I mean ME!!
Just ME!!
And know what??
Its harder to miss whole bunch of friends than missing a friend..
Which I am is now..
I'm going to leave a whole bunch of friends, not mentioning church friends, school mates, tuition partners, blablabla..
And you guys just miss me one person.. Dunno even you guys miss me or not.. Blek.. (Juz kidding..)
So..

I sometimes felt lik I've forgotten my friends though..
Doing what I'm doing.. Neglected them.. Didnt spend much time with them..
NOw, I finally realise how much I lost.. How much I missed..
I regreted it..
Chances are all always in front of me..
But, mayb I'm stupid or not clever enough..
I lost my grab, and...

Friendship is something great, God made it, and its great, great..
*I felt like crying now.. ZzZ..*
Its something not earned, not bought, not priced..
But greatly valued, greatly aprreciated, greatly loved..
Its not something that can be measured, but you'll felt warm by its presence..
Loneliness and despair are eliminated, by friendship..
Well, sometimes I do felt lonely.. But nah.. I learnt to destroy it..
Thanks to you.. =)

Well..
Mayb this 'trip' to Singapore is what God planned for me??
Mayb He wants me to go thr, to evangelise to new friends, to expand more of His Kingdom..
Mayb He wants me to experience life more, and share it as a testimony??
Mayb He wants give me trials to test my faith??
Mayb He wants me to grow more and wants me to learn to trust Him??
Mayb He wants me to learn on how to bcome more handsome to dazzle people??
*Man!! What am I saying?? DZzz.. Just ignore it larr..*
Man.. So many missions, so many tasks..
Just pray that I'll really look up to Him even when I'm there..
And not to fall into temptation.. Pray for me too..

Lols lols..
Its not the end though..
There's a thing in the world called Internet and MSN..
Its used by loads of ppl worldwide.. It allows excess to ery part of the world.. Get it??
You crazy and retareded if you dont..
Yea so..
We can stil be in contact larr..
Haha..

Friends come and go..
The going one, is me..
The coming BACK one, is me..

Cheers*!!

2 comments:

林颉理 said...

I prayed for you before we met,
Not knowing who you'd be;
I asked the Lord to send a friend,
One chosen just for me.

I asked that they'd be Godly,
With wisdom of His ways;
A friend to help and guide me,
Through the troubles of these days.

So often in life, we need someone,
To listen while we talk;
Someone who will not condemn or judge,
But encourage us as we walk.

The narrow road we choose to follow,
May sometimes make us stumble;
But to have a friend to catch our fall,
Teaches us to be humble.

When I asked the Lord to send a friend,
Though many came and went;
He gave much more than I ever asked,
For you are the friend He sent.

I thanked the Lord for listening
To my prayers and to my words;
For He sent a friend that was the best,
Now, then, and forever.

I didn't know who was it at first,
For we were just to young;
But you came into my life with love,
And I thank you, Yong Xiang...

dnomseD said...

Wow, touching blog and poem...

Yong Xiang, even though I'm not your close friend, but I truly hope you go the right path. Thank God you experienced His mighty love....

But always remember, God will never give you things that are too hard for you to handle. Keep praying...It shall keep you strong.
I'm sorry if I haven't been a good friend...but I thank God he becomes the in-between that keeps us together, friends forever.