Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My last day of the last year at school..

My last day of the last year at school..

This post, I included pics of me and frens..
As a rememberance..




EuJune act cool-ing..








Me at canteen..








Happy Family!!
From left clockwise:
ZhenYu, EuJune, Cavan, Max, KhoonHong, ChienMing, CheeTatt, GuoChang, YiYang, JoelH'ng, JenJuang





Another happy family!!
From left clockwise:
Cavan, ME, EuJune, Max, YiYang, CheeTatt, ZhenYu







Four best buddies of mine!!

Max, EuJune, ME, Jieli








ME and Jieli






ME and Jieli...
I think Jieli's giving a high-five to the cameraman..
xD







We..
Banging wall..






ME and Max
Yo WAssup!!








ME and Max..
Max looks so cute in this pic..
=P



ME and EuJune..
The 2 people who are having their last day of the last year in CLHS..







ME and EuJune..








ME and KooiJin..
2 handsome guy..
I'm saying the uncle selling IceCream outside larr!!!






ME and TImothy..
He looks sad..
=(
Maybe bcause I"m leaving..






ME CheeTatt and KaiHean..
CheeTatt so stim..





ME and CAvan..
Another Cool Guy..



ME and GuoChang..
2 handsome guy..
I'm saying the cameraman and the person beside larr!!






ME and Melvin..
He looks sososo cute!!









ME and KhoonHong..









ME and KangChern..








ME and Adrain..










GuardHouse and Field









Field..









Main Building and Field and the BLue Blue Sky..






THE END!!
NO more picture or post on school day in CLHS..
ByeBye..
The school where I grew up for the past 3 years..
Muackzz..

1 comment:

dnomseD said...

Just saying Hi!
By the way, sometimes when I think about it, leaving school is no big deal after all....sooner or later we're gonna leave somewhere....

Anti-climax isn't it?

sorry if I made you feel better....I know you should feel sad when leaving, but I just can't help saying you're so entao!

Just kidding la, including entao part ;) [behind your back, I'm laughing out LOUD]


God guide you wherever you go ;)