Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Letter To Classmates..

Last and final..
Last and final week of mine at CHUNG LING HIGH SCHOOL..
Gotta appreciate every moment spent there, with friends, and to cherish upon fond memories..
Dunno whether I'll miss you guys how much, but I'm sure that I'll miss you guys veryveryvery much..
Dont miss me so much though.. I'm not worth it.. xD
Anyway, its not the end of the world yet..
But its the end of the part of my sweet tempting life.. =P
Fun though having you guys around me..
Played a role in my life, everyone of you..
I thank you..

Thanks~~

(P.S. I know that not many of my classmates will be reading my blog.. But I do hope that they know that I appreciate them.. And those classmates that read this, please tell me.. THX!! )

No comments: