Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7 January 2009

YO!!
Today was ok... And definitely better than previous 2 days....
More and more homework, chinese essays, english essays, chemistry, maths, and a super complicated chinese comprehension.. Haha....
So yeng.. And need to squeeze your brain like a coconut.. ^^

Anyway, just this morning I collected money, 11 dollars from my 'beloved' classmates.. Haha..
So I got the chance to talk to them.. xD

And today we had physical education.. Haha!!
So fun!!
First we run around the school one round, then play kinda-game-like-dodge-ball, then play captain ball-frisbee style.. So fun..
So long never play sports like that already.. Felt so super great^^

That's all for today.. And God Bless!!
Cheers^^

No comments: