Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

At cousin's house (23 dec 2008)

This is the account of when I'm at my cousin's house...
HAving a day off at his house...
Quite fun too^^
But its a bit late le, bcause that day is 23 dec....
Do enjoy the pics^^












Uncle cooking!! While laughing!!
Haha..
And my aunt, my mom and my aunt behind..











Uncle cooking again..











Cousin on her bed...
Lols... So happy err her..











Cousin and brother..
See my bro acting cool?!?!











cousin and I!!











Lazy to introduce..
Just a happy family sitting together having lunch^^
And this is the adult table..











My bro and cousin..
Lols see my bro expression..











My mom!!!
Pretty lehh........
And the food look delicious..












My aunt!! She's the best aunt...
And I think she's cutting the bread..











Lazy to introduce too..
Erm... And this is the children table...
Well, and of course youth!!











Group photo..
Erm, just testing...











Group photo again^^












Another one!!












Aunt Mom Aunt












=.=
Mom Aunt Aunt

No comments: