Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Confession to 4 people..

I'm sick.......
I had to admit it..
I still doesn't really miss you guys or what..
At least not how as much as you guys miss me..
You guys cried for me, I didn't felt anyting..
I'm feeling immense guiltiness..

But that day, you guys phoned me..
Not exactly special or what..
You guys called me nearly everyday..
Without failed, is that love or what??
But that day, I finally felt what I should had been feeling longlonglong ago.....

This post is not to anyone, is for the 4 persons, who are part of my life..
4 important persons..
1 female, 3 male..
You should know who you are?? Eh??
You guys know each other very much...
Hmmm.. Yea??

That day you guys called me...
I spoke with him, him, him and her...
I suddenly felt so.....
Like all the love flowed into me..
Suddenly I felt that I miss you guys veryvery much..
Hmm...

I wanna says that, I don't really deserve all your guys tears and love..
But I do want to have it..
And I'll try my best to love you guys..

Forgive me of anything wrong I'd done..
I'm so sorry..
I hope you guys'll understand..

I typed this post halfway, and you guys called me again..
Huh... HAHA!!

I felt the love now..
I seriously felt it already....
Thank God...
He didn't let me down after all..
And I really hope that you guys will continue to grow in Christ..
And that you guys will admit that He's the One and the True God..
Who's really really real, to everyone, especially to me...

No comments: