Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm back..

I'm back...

Not as Spiderman's sidekick though..
As a boy from there to here..
School starting tomorrow..
Gotta be siens somemore.........
Hmm.. This CNY..

Lols!!
I eat and eat and eat and eat and............
Wanna stuff myself as much as possible..
And leave no regrets here.. HaHA!!

Had a fun time with family and relatives..
Haha.. They are as cute as before.. =.=
About angpau.. Hmm.. Dont wana talk about that..
hehe..

And I brought a whole lot of stuffs from Malaysia to Singapore..
My guitar, basketball, frisbee, books, stationery, whole stack of biscuits, clothes..............
Haha.. My dad's car is super heavy and lols..

Well, now at my cousin' house again..

Going back to hostel afterwards..
And finally gotta start again on my normal school life..
Normal?!

Buh bye..
Cheers^^

No comments: