Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Last Wednesday of the week... ??

I missed life when homework are never done at home..
I missed life when there's no staying back after school for lessons..
I missed life when its so free..

I love life when there's a cool new bunch of friends..
I love life when friends here are super friendly and great..
I love life when I'm free to go anywhere and do anything..
I love life when I'm in Sec3 although I'm 16!!

Ok well, I met and get to know a bunch of fun, great friends...
Who said Singaporeans are unfriendly?? Well, nobody said that actualy.. =P
I love school...
But teachers here gave homework like giving out sweets to children..
Well, the problem is, homework are not SWEETS, they're burden, for students...
Hmm.. Homework are never so consistently mountain-ed.. Haha...
But the subjects are great, at least I dont have to study Malay anymore..
Hurray^^

Tomorrow last Thursday of this week.... (Huh?? So you mean there are
more than 1 thursday in a week?!?!)
Dunno how will school and lessons and things be like...
But I bet that God'll look after me!!

Alll the best to everyone!!
And,
Friends, please leave a comment kindly..
*Familiar??*
'School, please sit down quietly..' =.=

Cheers^^

1 comment:

林颉理 said...

how can i school sit down????? @.@