Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

22 Feb night..

The clock on my phone displaying 23:31..
Well, it was quite late now..
But that person had already in bed early ago..
Haha..

Tomorrow another day in school..
And then another day, another day..
What's the point of life when everyday is the same???

I've got a target, to try to love everybody else..
I know it'll be hard for me..
Well, just have faith in God..

Tomorrow will be playing bball again ^^
I love bball, especailly when playing with schoolmates, and that person.. =P
I look forward to Wednesday PE lessons, we'll be having another netball tournament ^^

I'm bored, not sleepy..
I'm not sleepy, and bored..

Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. -John 13:34-35

Love life.. cheers^^
God bless <3

No comments: