Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Revenge with a Sliver Knife!!

Just now had a fun game of basketball..
I was in my great form again..
Its fun although playing for like at least 2 or more hours a day..

And then, suddenly shocking happened....
Seriously shocking................

When I was aiming for the hoop..
A person creeped behind me without me awaring his presence..
I aimed, I gotten ready, I'm going to shoot..
Then a deafening scream by a friend of mine was heard, ear-splitting..
"Watch out!! Someone behind you!!!!"
I spinned around and see what's all the fuss is about.......

!!!
What I saw shocked me..

A guy, who also living in Parry Hall, was holding onto a sliver knife..
The sunray reflected onto the shiny knife to my eyes,
blinding me...
I was stunned..
And my head went blank................




"wake up, wake up!!"
I heard many people around me and a commotion was there..
I remembered the guy, and huh!!!
My leg, hands, were bleeding..


The guy... The guy... I remembered him..
He is the one who last time I won him at a basketball friendly match..
And he is taking revenge on me..
By what the heck!! Killing me??
He's sick!!

Luckily my friends were fast enough to stop him..
Which resulted to only minor wounds on my leg and hands..
=(


I think he managed to injured me,


but only by a little..



My leg was injured the most, where he tried to stab my leg... But of course, failed..


My pants were torn, I think this was when he tried to pull me to himself, while the others were trying to save me..

Thanks friends....................

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*
Ok now, I just want to say.....................
YOU'RE FOOLED!!
By the owner of this blog.. ME!!!!
=P
Haha...
Quite interesting eh?? Unfortunately its not true, AT ALL, or perhaps fortunately??
But the pictures are of course first-handed taken by me..
I was of course, really playing basketball..
But the rest after the playing basketball are just crap... ^^
Actaully I just fell down, just some sports accident..
Nothing much, no big deal..
Just to spice up your life a little bit more, or not at all??
=P
Cheers^^
God bless!!

No comments: