Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Taggeed by Hannah

Tagged by Hannah who wanna see how I answer all these tags with letter 'y', which is the startinh of my name, yong Xiang.. =.=

Nah!! See!! I'v done it!! =P

Rules:
Copy to your own note, erase my answers, and enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question..


1. What is your name: Yong Xiang

2. A four Letter Word: Yuck-y~~

3. A boy's Name: Yalaxander (Is there any name like this?!)

4. A girl's Name: Yishualy (=,= I'm so creative..)

5. An occupation: Yatchmen (,who controls yatch?! Sell yatch?! Make yatch?!)

6. A color: Yellow!! YELLOW-ish blue, YELLOW-ish green, YELLOW-ish orange... =P

7. Something you wear: YELLOW shirt..........

8. A food: Yam, Yogurt, Yorkshire pudding, youngberry, yellow peas, yolk, YEAST.. (Happy?!)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Yong Xiang?? (I sometimes went to the bathroom, and that time you can 'found' me there.. =.=

10. A place: THERE!! =.=

11. A reason for being late: YOU!! =P

12. Something you shout: YO!! CheCK it Out!!

13. A movie title: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. (Anybody watch this before?! If you say yes, you're lying.. BEcause............. I CREATED the name.. =P

14. Something you drink: Yogurt

15. A musical group: I really fed-up le.. And I dont wan to tell you!!!

16. An animal: YELLOW-footed marmot, YELLOW-cheecked meadow mouse, YELLOW-bellied comodo

17. A street name: No thanks!!

18. A type of car: Yaris (Toyota)

19. A song title: =.= Next time IF i become an artist I'll write a song starting with the letter 'y'..

20. A verb: Yo-ing.. (YO!!)

No comments: