Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Judgement day

Its coming..
I knew its coming..

Everything are so connected, so true..
Yet everyone seemed to ignore it..
How sick is that??

The judgement day will be coming..
If you don't believe in Him,
Sooner or later..
You're done..

You'll be spend your FOREVER in total pitch darkness and burning inferno..
The last voice you hear will be the voice before you leave the physical earth..
How sad??

I'm glad that He gave me the chance to know Him..
He's so merciful, and loving, if not for Him..
If I dint know Him, I'll be done..

Luckily, He chose me, He CHOSE me!! How cool is that?!
And He has a calling for me...
I wanna claim lifes for Him..
I wanna impact life and bring glory to Him..

During judgement day, imagine having to see his wonderous face, and listen to his wonderous voice..
So mesmerising..
And, if you dont repent soon, you'll totally regret it..
I'll assure you..

Sheep without sheperd...
All of us are..
But some had already found the mighty magnificent sheperd...

O Lord, use me as your Son, use me to find back those lost sheep..
Amen!!

*I dunno who'll really read this post till the very end.. But I'm glad if someone really did read this psot.. Hope someone somewhere somehow somewhy will benefit, and think about it.. Tell me if you're 1 of the person ^^*

1 comment:

林颉理 said...

xiang... read ur post til de end and is reali proud of u..

juz wanna share wif u on wat i studied these few days..

The 2 questions God will be asking us when we stand before him after death: “What did you do with my Son, Jesus Christ?” and “What did you do with what I gave you?”

you can think bout it if u r free... miss ya~