Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Realising LOVE

I'm back..
Church was as great as ever..
God was as great as ever..

Listening to radio on phone,
staring at the sheet of Chinese essay homework,
but hands on the keyboard,
updating blog..

I realised something...

I'm all along destinied to love people...
Doesnt matter now if others ignore me or abandone me,
or mock me or hate me...
I'll now still love everyone, I'll try..
Although wil be hurt, but I know it'll make others feel good..
And I'll do it...
Thank God for this dream He inspired me..

I'm feeling no more burden now..
My brain is functioning properly again..
Look forward to everyday..

God bless^^

No comments: