Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

At Parry Hall, homeowork, studying, friends

ME!! Haha.. Who took this pic without my permission??

Me teaching Jun Hong dunno what dunno why..

ME, WeiLian and JunHon playing Chor Dai Di at the cafeteria!! HAha.. This are Me and JunHong.. See his smile?? Perhaps its an I'm-going-to-win smile??

YongEn and WeiLian.. See WeiLian so sincere smile.. And see YongEn so retarded stare...?? And what's the stupid leg doing there?? =.= Its JunHong's..

JunHong at tthe left, WeiLian at the right.. Doing homework.. =.=
Wahh.. I'm doing homework.. Since when I did that?! Haha.. My famous pencilcase, KUKUMALU!! Such a cute character, like me.. =P
See, when I'm doing homework, I'll be as serious as a clown.. =.=
Since when clowns are serious?!?!

No comments: