Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Days~~

Its like after exam, slack...
But this kind of slack, its a new kind of slack..
=.=
Hmmmm...
I love bball..
Its like everyday after school play in hostel..
And I love 987fm, every second the earpiece clinging on my ear, and me spamming radio..
I love God too^^ He's so wonderful and He seriously blessed me very much..
Friends, love em!! Everyone are as great as each others, especially THAT person.. =P
And studies, okok laa.. Need to pump more..
Love choir too!! I didnt know that my voice was so good.. =P
And first and foremost, I love myself!!
Wonder what I will give to myself during Valentines Day.. Haha..
Maybe someone giving me something??
Dad?? Mom??
Haha.. Just joking..

Well, days are as great as everyday..
And look forward to everyday..
But its too fast for everything..
Well, cheers!!
God bless^^

No comments: