Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3rd Day Of School After PMR..

3rd Day Of School After PMR..
Everything was normal as the 1st and 2nd day..
Morning played bball, just lik the 1st 2days..
But the difference is, we played in the rain, were soaked to the skin and my hair was completely messy and destroyed..
We played for about 1hour++, den went bac class, played poker, UNO..
My socks and shoes were soaked and they stink.. Yeww..
So I went down to the canteen without socks..
Those stupid prefects let me in anyway.. =P
Afternoon.. LOLS!!
The Danzity, the 1st dance team in Penang, went to our sch to giv us a short lessons of dance..
Ask some questions and giv out prizes, SIM card and a cap..
Den we danced!!
5..6..7..8..left..right..left..left..right..left..right..right..right-step-out..left-step-in..
lols..its great though.. At least I learned something.. Lols..
Den went bac class.. PLayed UNO, poker, grabble, and chat..
=.= Tomorrow most of my lovely and cute fellow classmates are not goin to school..
but I'm goin everyday der.. So who teman me??!! Want leave me alone?? In lonelines?? Lols..

So.. That's all for 2day again..
Hope for a better tomorrow, Again.. =.=
And I'm bringing basketball tml to sch..
So those who wanna play bball, come find me!!
=P

No comments: