Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged by HuiHuan aka AnimeLover, *Again*

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
I'll will be like the whole world had betrayed me, and I'll be superduper sad and incredibly emo.. I'll be refusing to talk to anyone and... And... And... =.= You get it..

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish that I have the super duper power given by God to infleunce anyone besides me and bring them back to God.. =P

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Lols!! Crazy questions.. Erm anyway.. I would like to kick JayChou's butt, bcause he uses magic tricks to get ppl's attentions; WuChun's butt, bcause he is selfish and doesn't care for his band's feelings; their butts!! =.= too many butt to kick, dunno if I can manage it even if i can kick it.. xD

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

I would giv half of it to God's kingdom and will buy a super house, car, super PC, guitar, nice sparklin clothes, Tv blablabla..

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Of course.. =P But if he's a boy, mayb too.. *Blek..*

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Lols.. I've been asked dis question b4.. Erm being loved is better..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Long enough.. Lik one year perhaps?? =P

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Lols.. Tell her my feelings for her.. And den giv up, mayb be good friends then.. =P

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?::
Gf.. =P It'll be easier to mix with, the feelings, emotions blablabla..

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
Erm.. Mayb lorr.. But if it hurt them, lols.. Sad then.. But i'll definitely invite them..!!

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Ten years latr, 25 years old.. I'll be studyin, mayb, in university, mayb in oxford.. =P Or I'll be working mayb, or I even will be married!! Whoa.. Wild dreams.. =.=

12. What's your fear?
Fear.. Erm.. no friends, loneliness, being betrayed, and gf dumped me.. =(

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor.. Money isn't everything, human companion is.. Money thingy, God'll provide everything though..

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
If I'm sure that she's the one, definitely!!

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Her.. =P Abo him merh??!! Crazy..

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
YEa, but it'll take time.. Much much time..

17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Lols!! Of course I would like to have a relationship with someone!! Cheers!! =)

Tagged Ones
Xiiao Hui (for leng lui.. =))
Wei Zhang (Hope u'll get enough money.. =P
Yin (prettygirl.. ZzZ..)
Timothy (Tagged u!! bacuse u dint go for sports.. =P)

No comments: