Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My last day of the 1st week after PMR at school..

My last day of the 1st week after PMR at school.. zZz.. Too deep??
Lolss.. Juz try your best to understand it.. =P
Morning normal as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day..
Played poker with frens, so syiok, I won quite a number of times.. Haha..
Pro lerr..
Den 9:00 went outdoor bball court play bball.. Luckily dint rain, if not I'll be soaked like yesterday again.. And today I finally remembered to bring the ball D..
Very fun larr!! Today no ppl play eh, so me n few frens play nia..
So syiok, we used the court all by ourselves..
WooHoo!! I pro lorr!! xD Just kidding larr.. But I realy pro lerh.. XD
Den recess, the table whr I usually sit at, only 6 ppl were thr.. Not lik normal where there were 10++ ppl.. Everyone ponteng eh.. So lame..
Den went bac class, ponteng to Judo room, bcause from a prefect, he told us afterwards we're goin to the hall for a stupid movie session.. =.=
So we went Judo play cards, den 10minutes ltr, we went bac classroom, continue playin cards..
Den few minutes ltr, a few prefects came in, those prefects are not really strict and little bit siaosiao eh, so we played together.. Shhhh..
PlayPlayPlayChatChatChatJokeJokeJoke
Suddenly a stupid prefect came in and halau us out, n force us to the hall..
=.= so great.. our magnificent plan.. Ruined..
Stupid lorr!! At the hall!! WAtching wat u know?? ANIMATION AND CARTOONS and EVEN WITHOUT SOUNDS!! Crazy!! We're bored to death, nearly..
Den we ponteng again, with such great ponteng skills, we're successful.. xD
Den play cards, again.. (lol.. think addicted lerh..)
Den the same stupid prefect came halau us out, AGAIN!! =.=
Den we went into the hall, AGAIN.. And bored to death, nearly, AGAIN!!
ZzZ..
So, LOL!!, we ponteng keluar again, AGAIN!!, luckily no stupid prefect come in halau us out again, so we played till sch dismiss..

And..
That's All!!
And tml I'm nt going sch..
Not ponteng larr!! I'm a good boy ok??!! xD
I'm goin KL sign the scholarships thingy agreement lorr..
Wakakakkaz..
See you guys on Tuesday, since MOnday is Deepavali..
^^

No comments: