Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

One step at a time

Put your music player on shuffle.
For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!

If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
Where is the love-Black Eyed Peas
Yea!! Where is the love?? Why is no one loving me?? I'm sad!!

What would best describe your personality?
Sorry blame it on me-Akon
What have I done wrong?? Why blame me?? UNFAIR!!

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Complicated-Avril Lavigne
Yea right.. The complicated the better..

How do you feel today?
Smack that-Akon
Smack THAT!! I'm MAD!! AARRGGHHH!!

What is your life’s purpose?
Crazy frog-Axel
Crazy frog?? Huh??

What do your friends think of you?
Everything-Michael Buble
Whoa!! I'm you guys everything?? *Sob sob* I'm so touched guys.. *Sob*

What do you think of your parents?
Love song-Sara Bareilles
O0oooo... They're my love song.. ^^

What do you think about very often?
Can't fight the moonlight-
Ya lorr!! The moonlight!! Urgh!! Mayb I'll fight sunligh 1st..


What is 2+2?
I swear-All-4-One
Whoa!! 2+2, I swear?? Its a promise to a girl, future gf, or mayb...??

What do you think of the person you like?
Home-Westlife
Wakakakakz.. Home.. So perfect!!

What is your life story?
If that's OK with you-Shayne Ward
IF my life is ok with you.. Yea.. Its great then!!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Because of You-Kelly Clarkson
Yup.. I'm gonna giv everything to you.. My love.. =P

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Always be my baby-David Cook
YEA!! WooHoo!! 8D

What do your parents think of you?
You had a bad day-Daniel Powter
Whoa!! I had a bad day?? Daddy Mummy's gonna punish me!! OH NO!! Wat've I done wrong?? NOOOO0oooo!!!

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Beautiful Girl-Sean Kingston
YEa.. I'm gonna dance 'beatiful girl' with you, Beautiful girl..

What will they play at your funeral?
Empty-The Click Five
Yea.. Life's empty.. Juz like that, you died..

What is your hobby/interest?
Realize-Colbie Calliat
Hahax.. I'd love to realize things & stuff when I'm free.. XD

What is your biggest secret?
Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis
My love, is bleeding.. OUCH!!

What do you think of your closest friends?
Carry you home-James Blunt
What??!! Sorry bro I'm so sorry.. But.. But I gotta carry you home.. Sorry.. =P

What should you post this as?
One step at a time-Jordin Sparks
One song at a time

I tag.. You!!


-End-

No comments: