Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sandcastle Domination!!

Today, a great experience. Fun, great, meaningful.. !!
Went to sch, with a T-shirt and knee-long pants with slippers, and a bag..
Not bad boy larr!! I'm goin to beach today.. Pantai Teluk Kumbar, to build sandcastle.. ?!
Ya lorr.. our sch and INTI college organised a programme for us to hav a course on building sandcastles.. WooHoo!!

Bus arrived at 8am, went up bus, play poker.. I'm really addicted =.= Den Chat, joke, play handphone, listen songs..
Den without realising, we reached the beach..
Walked for erm.. 3 minutes?? We reached our 'HQ'..

PUt our bag, den gather around a guy, sort-of-an-uncle guy, I think he's a teacher, erm, around40, no white hair though.. (What AM I CRAPPING??!!)
Den he giv start-off speech.. Dozing.. (HUH?? Just kdding..)
BlaBlaBla.. I'm a bad boy horr?? Ppl talkin I dozing.. =.=

Den finally the time came, TIME TO BUILD SANDCASTLE!!
WooHOO!!
Took out all the tools, arrange it, the teacher, let's call him 'YoungUncle' here, divided jobs for us, and help us design our castles, kinda a sketch..

Den we started off.. I'm so eager and enthusiastic at 1st..
But was getting more and more lame and un-spirited after long time..
lols..!!

But I helped out also larr!! I helped built the tower, the wall, foundation, houses, small tower, and last but not least, the wall.. (I mentioned that?? Oh.. Juz to make it seems tat I did much.. =P)

We started at 9am and finish off at 12pm around.. 3hours.. Dont laugh larr!! We're juz beginner ok??!! but its tremendously nice and great and grand.. xD Not boasting.. (By the way, we were helped by the YoungUncle and our beloved (??) science teacher..)

Finally, the moment you guys are waiting for.. The picture!!





No comments: