Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Friday, October 3, 2008

A promise, broke, that lead to another promise..

*Friday.3/10/2008.Night*

4pm just now, online..
Sean asked me whether I'm going for CG afterwards..
I, gladly, said yes and was looking forward to it..
Very looking forward..
As its my first time..

7pm went for dinner, with family..
Had a great time..
But that time, I was not very eager to go to CG..
8pm, was in the car, Dad wanna drove me to GBC, which is 3 minutes from the food court..
1 junction to GBC..
I, suddenly changed my mind, that was truly regretted now, and doesn't want to go CG..
So, Dad drove me and family back home..
Online..

*Beeping..Beeping..*
Picked up my mobilephone, it was Sean..
"Xiang, what time are you coming??" he sounded like a person who is going to meet his best friend after long years of apart..
I was dumbfounded:"Er...Er.. I'm not coming.." -I struggle with the words- "Sorry bro.."

Went online again..
*Beeping..Beeping..*
*1 new message*

Sean: LIAR!!

The world seems to crumble above me, pressuring me with guilt..


***

I regretted..
And I am sorry..
Sorry guys..
I broke a promise made to my best friends, and I am not that kind of person who break promises easily..
But I broke it..
I broke it..

I wanna make a promise here, now..
A promise, that I will not break any promise anymore..
I will try my best to keep any promise made..
And this, is a promise..
And it will be kept.. I promised..
A promise, broke, that lead to another promise..

No comments: