Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sleepless Night

*Saturday.4/10/2008.8:40pm*

Finally, the time I've been looking forward to for the past 2 hours had reached..
Dad fecthed me to SEan's house, clinging a bag on my shoulder, inside it was my Bible, a pen, my clothes for tml youth service, and a bottle..
I reached, MAx wasn't there yet, so Sean took me to his bedroom to put my bag, den he went to take the 2 DVD's, 1 bout 'Buddha and Jesus' and 'Heaven and Hell'..
5 minutes later, Max's here..

Den we went upstairs, to a huge room, that obviously could fit 5 elephants and stil has enough space to play tennis..
Wakakakz!!
Obviously, its nt that big though, but its big enough and we can play badminton in it, but that's not wat we went to his house for..
We watched 2 totally cool sermen from a totally cool pastor, called Pastor Steve, who was a Siamese born in New York and grew up there..
We watched the 'Buddha and Jesus' part 1st..
As we juz started, I felt so awake and eager..
Den we watched the 'Heaven and Hell' DVD..
Totally cool and mind-blowing..
We chat, joked, and had a great time, and had some snacks..
We finshed at 11 smtg..

Den finally, got some break from the long period of starin at the TV..
Den went for supper at BT, dunno where tat was, it's a food court, with Sean's family and me and MAx and Sean..
Ate pork porridge.. Oh!! Its Hari RAya.. So what?? We're not muslims, we're christians..
Den went home.. Brush up, bathed, got into his room, devotional, chatting, listening to some cool HillSong music, quiet time, praying, blablabla..
Went to sleep, it was 2pm then..
Squeezed between Max, an extremely big guy and Sean, who is not very small either..
=.=
Finally, as we trio cant went to sleep, Sean suggested tat we watched Tv awhile..
Tip-toed downstairs to the TV room, watched Astro, totally pissed-off..
Sean's astro is like, no HBO,Cinemax,CartoonNetwork,MTV,E!,Anime,WLT..
So we channeled here and there.. Totally bored..
Then, finally, Sean gt somekind of 'inspire' and suggested tat we have some movies..
Great!! Finally smtg to entertain myself..
Watched Jumper, great action movie, I liked the part where Griffin and David and Roland went fighting and battling each other.. Way totally cool..

Watched till 3am lik dat..
Went to bed, juz went to bed, bt dint sleep..
And Max, Sean suddenly went crazy and start tickling me and 'bullying' me and squeezing me and teasing me and blablabla..
I had a TOTALLY GREAT time!!
Pui!!
Finally, Max starting to doze off and Sean too.. At last, we all are in our dreams..

To enclose this post.. Erm.. I definitely had a great time that night..
Watching sermen, and God spoke to me, urging me to share Good News with friends to save their souls from going into hell, suffering from everlasting fire..
And our friendship was closely bond.. Although they got me kinda fed-up during the night..
And I wanna thank God, that He had blessed me with these things..
Amen..

-End-

No comments: