Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm not myself.. ByeBye..

*Sunday 19/10/2008*

BlaBlaBla..
2day was another Sunday..
Time flies.. Lik you didn't even realise its tat day, the day is over..
Oh..
Life's short on earth..

2day is Sunday.. Woke up at 5:45, actually going for the CityRun.. Reached there, Dad fetched me..
Waited for EJ for like half an hour.. Got frustrated and fed-up.. Went home..
Then afterwards know tat EJ reached there 3 min after I left..
And he was disappointed.. I let someone down again..
I'm a bad person.. Cruel.. Wicked.. Am I so bad??
Sad..

Den went home.. Blablabla..
Went church.. Wore pink..
2day was purple day according to 412.. I didn't hav a purple shirt, so wore pink instead..
Erm.. Ice-breaking.. Singing songs tat includes a word suggested by them..
The words are 'love' and any colour.
Phileo won.. Agape dint.. =.=

Den worship..
Worship was GREAT!! I felt lik I'm bac to God again..
Felt great and tremendous.. Sang with my heart content..
......
.....
....
...
..
.

I'm in such a bad mood now..
Now is 21:07 night..
Dunno wassup with me..
Felt lik everything was not in my mood..
Felt lik I'm living in spite of living..
My eyelids were dropping.. Brain was paralyzing.. Hands were numb..
The PMR-after-days mood was long gone.. And its juz 2days after PMR..
I think I'm goin crazy..
Goin crazy.. and forcing myself to sit in front of this stupid PC, chat with frens, replyin stupid comments on Friendster and do some stupid blogging..
I felt apart..
I'm so looking forward to pray to God..
Let God heal me..
Tomorrow goin sch, dunno wat'll I be..
Crazy, normal or stupid..
Juz hope tat my frens wil not be hurt bcause of my stupid emotions..
God, be with me, heal me O God..
I felt frustrated..

ByeBye..
ByeBye to my MSN frens, Friendster frens, my blog reader, and finally, PC..
I'm goin to abondon anything tat gotta do wif on9 and PC..
I'm crazy.. Crazy..
Dunno why..

Dont talk to me if you can..


Bye.


-End-

No comments: