Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged by HuiHuan aka AnimeLover

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 3 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!



---------------
  1. I hate online games, PC games, but not PlayStation games.. Weird horr??
  2. I spend so much time doing my hair, although the result will not be very good..
  3. Everthing I'm obssesed of, I'll not be very good in it..
  4. I'm a '...' maniac. I always use a ... after every sentence.. Notice??
  5. I like to watch cartoons, especially Action cartoons, like Ben10, TotallySpies, ShaolinShowdown, TeenTitans, Batman, JusticeLeague, KimPossible, blablabla..
  6. I care very much about what others think of me.. =P
  7. I'm obssesed with the word 'handsome', and I like friends to use that word on me.. XD
  8. I'm QUITE clever but I totally doesn't like to admit it..
  9. I like to act lonely and sad sometimes..
  10. I make people laugh and also very easy to laugh.. XD
  11. I hate insects...
  12. I hate the rain..
  13. I'm a super Pizza fan.. I love PIZZA!!
  14. I like to shop but scared to spend.. =3
  15. I'm a human, in case you didn't notice.. =P

Tagged: Khoon Yen, Sophia , Joey

-End-



No comments: