Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

2008 BB GB YouthCamp

~2008 Youth Camp~

I cried few times. I really good at crying these few weeks. Maybe I'm weak?? Duh no......
Well, this YouthCamp is organized by BB and GB..
Hmm..
I'm not going to include all the activities we did and little details..
But I'll only post up some important things I think are important.. =P

My last camp in Penang, Malaysia before going to Singapore..
I was sososo blessed in this camp..
My 3rd time in BB GB YouthCamp..
And in this camp, I see things in a different aspects....

I'm an assistant leader in many of the camps before..
But this is the best moment of me being the assistant leader..
And me 1st time being in WorshipTeam, guitar, THANKS SO MUCH to SOPHIA...

And..... Hmmm.....

I have fun, and great fellowships..
Me and old buddies had a greater bond..
And I felt warm being with them..

The best thing is, all of them seemed to care for me very much...
Well, I'm not that kind of person who is veryvery good at talkin and express myself..
But I love to be loved by others..
IN that camp, during meals and free time, all those seniors, best pals, younger ones.....
All of them talked to me, care for me, and huhh..................

ThingShern: 你走了,我心里好像少了点东西。。
*Wah.. I'm so touched man.. Am I really that... That.. .........??*
WeiJian: Aiya.. Cannot talk about Rosalind with you already...
*Haha!!! Seriously, Rose ah, he really said that...*
Eric: 唉。。那下次我不能再酸你了咯。。
*WAh.. Simply words, yet greatly put..And he nearly cried.. Horr Eric??!!*
XiaoKhai: ..........
*Yea, actually he dint say anything.. But, he's the best... And he's the one who cry the most among all form4's.. Hehe..*

The others told me manymany things..
But I'll just post some of it.....

I thought many times,
Am I so worthy for all your care and praises and love??
Am I so worthy for all your presents and gifts??
I cried, bcause there are still many that love me...

Haha, FongKhee cried too.. I'm so surprised.. Maybe I'm really that special...
Hmmm.... Sophia did you?! =P

3rd day morning, I cried, the most powerful feeling I've ever had...
The pastor invited those who accepted Christ in the camp to step out..
Whoa...
What happened impacted me...
20++ 30 people, boys and girls stepped out..
WOW!!!
See how great our God is!!!
See how magnificent He uses us?!
I cried, can't stop, and was touched...
I'm so proud of them..
I felt no regret of leaving Penang..
God had shown me all I need to see...

Imagine, on the same day, 3 camps in Penang, so 11 states 33 camps in Malaysia, so around 200 country 6600 camps in the world..
15 people per camp accepted Christ..
So 6600 x 15= 99000 people accepted Christ!!!!
How great is that!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm leaving, and I love you guys, all of you guys made my life special, and I'm with no regrets of leaving here............

GOD BLESS^^

4 comments:

dnomseD said...

Wahhh!

So many accepted Christ!

Amen!

I'd like to see that happening more....I understand how you felt when you cry...

Hmm..
But you must know, that crying is just a feeling. Transform and renew yourself, follow Christ!

Please join my forum :)

You could invite some other friends....but it's still a new forum....I can't really handle yet

http://livingourfaith.proboards101.com/

God bless

sophialps said...

hey yong xiang! i guess i will miss u.. my gosh.. 1st time serving together wif u and yet u nid to go d.. haiz.. but nvm... I CRIED for u.. hahahaha.. muz be glad den..

Jebez said...

Rmb serve our God 4ever !!!
pray more !!
All the best~

ROSALIND. said...

LOLS. omgg wei jian really said that? hahaa. you two talk what about me? bad stuff huh? lols. actually i know Eric also. nearly married him oso last year. but he doesn't look like a person who will cry. heehee. i'm was really happy to hear that so many people accepted christ. He's the Lord Almighty and ever shall be! Amen!