Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Maybe the last post??

Well, the time has come..
The time has come...
Huh.........
I can't believe it..
I can't believe that I'm actually leaving...
Leaving you guys, to a place 600++ km from here...

Tomorrow I'm leaving, why so fast??
Hmm....
I'll not cry, but tears will be shed..
I'll not miss you guys, but I'll always think of everyone of you...

Dunno when I'm going to update you guys again..
Dunno when I'm going to come back again..

I dunwan all the memories of you guys to fade from my small brain..
I wanna cling on everything that gotta do with you guys..

This post maybe is the last post of my blog..
Perhaps the next one will be coming in a few months time??

Manymany things I wanna tell you guys...
But, I just dunno how to spit it all out...
You guys understanding is all enough for me..

I'm gonna end this post here..
See you next time!!

God bless Miz ya!!!!!!!

-The End-

No comments: