Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Hostel--ParryHall

I reached Parry Hall, my home to be for 4 years, at around 11am..
Checked in, brief about hostel rules, mom brief on my stuffs and things, and blablabla..

*****
(I'll skip the others unimportant details..)

With Yong En, my roommate from Selangor, Malaysia, and Eu June, my best pal,
and my another roommate from Vietnam, 16, Anh is his name..
We went to the hostel outdoor basketball court to.........
PlAY BASkeTBALL laRRR!! ABO?!
Ok then, quite fun, sweating, and refreshing..
The other half of the court, some boys from China are playing, heard from Anh, they're quite good..
Hope to play with them someday..

Then bath, talk with Anh in room, waiting for Eu June and Yong En bathing..
Anh showed me his Ipod Touch.. Whoa....
Max, who said only you have Ipod Touch??! Just joking.. =P
Then listen to some songs on his Ipod, see some cool dances videos, some games...........
Then we (me, Anh, EJ, YE) went out to the cafeteria for dinner...

I meet up with a few Indonesians, introduced by Anh..
Hmm... All of them are from Zhong Hua, my going-to-be schoolmates, and some of them are my going-to-be classmates...
Then we wolfed down our dinner!! Taufu, cabbages, chicken meat, soup and rice.. Quite full..

Had a chat or more, with another new friend, from China, my going-to-be classmate, Wu Zhong Xun, 15...
We talked about sports, our country, our Mother Tongue, schools, scholarships.................
Then a girl, ZhongXun and Anh's friend, dunno her name, came...
Introduced each other, had some chat, then we (me, Eu June, Yong En, Ye Xiang) went back to my room..
Played guitar, mobilephone songs, chat, blablabla, then me and EuJune went out exploring the hostel..

Ooohhhhh!!!

We found the computer room!!!! YAY!! Not actually FOUND it, but we are finding it high and low, and finally found it... Haha....

So, that's I get to update my blog here...

Cheers^^

(Picture will be uploaded tomorrow..^^)

No comments: